- Duration: 40 hours
COURSE PURPOSES, DESCRIPTION, AND PREREQUISITES
This program mainly covers technical qualification and career oriented skills, which help the students or professionals to acquire competence to secure jobs in their related jobs profile. In this Soft Skills program modules like comprising of Personality Development, Interview facing techniques etc. along with Communicative English is included. This course would help students to groom their personality, improve upon spoken English, and techniques to face for job, this course can be taken by anyone willing to improve the said traits.
Course prerequisite: Students/early career/professionals
- Content Goals
- Skills development and decision-making.
- Principles of soft skills development and implementation.
- Equip students with the skills to effectively communicate in English
- Teach students practical, everyday communication in English through innovative teaching methods
- Train students in interview skills, group discussions and presentation skills
- Expose the students to other important skills such and computing and programming
- Motivate the students to develop confidence
- Inculcate skills in students which are required for their career
- Enhance the students’ interpersonal skills
- Improve the students’ writing skills
- Enrich the vocabulary of the students by employing various teaching techniques
- Enhance employ-ability skills in students
- Performance Goals
- After the completion of course, the students will be able to: Improve their soft skills and English Speaking ability.
Module 1. Spoken English and Communication Skill (4hrs.)
Module 2. English For Competitive Exams (4hrs.)
Module 3. Computer Skills (4hrs.)
Module 4. Personality Development (4hrs.)
Module 5. Computer Programming Skills (4hrs.)
Module 6. Presentation Skills (4hrs.)
Module 7. Lesson on ‘How to Face Interview’, Body Language (4hrs.)
Module 8. Soft Skills for Assistant (4hrs.)
Module 9. Soft Skills for Supervisors/Associates s (4hrs.)
Module 10. Interactive sessions – Group activities (4hrs.)